Monday, November 5, 2007

Hi! My name is Matt Matlock and I am a sophomore at Birmingham-Southern College. I’m from Gadsden, AL which is about an hour north of Birmingham. My major is Psychology and I am also pursuing a minor in Biology. After college, I want to either pursue a graduate degree in clinical psychology or attend Physical Therapy school…I still have a little bit of time to decide, or at least that’s what I tell myself haha.

In addition to my school work I am also involved in several campus organizations. I am a Southern Ambassador, a member of SOS (Students Offering Support), and a I am also in the Honors Program. In addition to these activities, I work in the Admission Office.

This semester I am taking Organismal Biology, Intro to Acting, Statistics for Psychology, and Plural America. Though my classes keep me busy, I enjoy the challenges that they bring…most of the time anyway.

I guess that’s all I have for now, but I’ll update soon.