Monday, February 11, 2008

Getting Back in the Swing of Things

We are now in the second week of the Spring semester here at BSC and there is already so much going on! Last Saturday, was the competition for scholarships in the arts and this coming weekend will be the scholarship competition for the theatre department followed by our academic scholarship competition day the following Saturday.

While I miss the calm that was interim, it is nice to be getting back into a steady routine with my classes. This semester is going to be a little rough for me, but I am nonethless excited about that which lies ahead. To get specific about my schedule, I am taking a Biology course, two Psychology courses, and an Art History class; as you can see, I'm going to be taking several types of courses...which is the cornerstone of the liberal arts education that BSC provides.

Well, my well-rounded curriculm calls, so that's all for now. Until next time!