Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Breathe Deep...

Wow. I don't even know how to describe this past week, and it's only Wednesday!

Monday was insane. I went to work, class, and drove to a school in Birmingham for my first tutoring session. Not to metion I had to drive home for dinner with my parents and then drive back in time for a meeting at 9:00 pm. Crazy, I know! It is days like this Monday that make me feel like I am making progress though. I know I am busy because I am teaching, learning, and working. That is really all I want to do anyway.

This Saturday is Scholarship Day. Students from across the nation are coming for a competition for scholarships. It is really stressful for the students who come, but a lot of fun for the current students. Despite the fact that we have to get up early on a Saturday, we get to meet prospective students. It is always cool to meet people from different places.

I am just going to try this, but if there is anything in particular that you want to hear about from one of the bloggers, e-mail us! Seriously, let us know what you want to know! So, let us know if there is something you want to know. Talk to you soon...