Tuesday, January 15, 2008

And It Begins Again

Hello all, I apologize for not posting sooner, but since I got back last week I have been quite busy. I had an amazing Christmas break, but it is great to be back at BSC...especially because interim is one of my favorite times of the year. For those of you who aren't familliar with what interim is, please check out our web-site because it explains what the term is much better than I'm sure I could haha.

Last year, during interim, I had the opportunity to travel abroad and study Spanish in Argentina and this year, I am staying on campus and taking a class...the possibilites for what you can do are endless. I really enjoy this term so much because it gives me the opportunity to fully immerse my time and efforts into something that I find interesting.

Well, I guess that is all for now...I need to get back to work. Until next time!